Donate a major gift of $5,000 or more, and you can choose which CareFlight service or program you fund.
With a major gift, you can personally guide and see the significant impact you create for patients in critical need and our frontline crews.
You can directly support:
- CareFlight's services in a particular region of Australia
- Specific clinical equipment needed by our aeromedical crews
- Flagship CareFlight services such as the Rapid Response service across Greater Sydney, the Emergency Medical Rescue Service across the Top End or our Patient Transport Service across Northern NSW
- Health care dedicated for indigenous Australians
- Trauma care training for community first responders - in a particular region, town or State
- The latest CareFlight innovation project in aeromedicine, aviation, engineering and more
- Capital works - essential building works needed by CareFlight teams across Australia
- And more
You can have a funding package tailored to suit your personal interests and goals. Donations can be one-off or planned over a series of pledged gifts to support an ongoing service or project.
As a major donor you will also receive special invitations to see your support in action, personalised reports, unique experiences and the opportunity to meet frontline crew.
As a significant proportion of essential funding for CareFlight services comes from community donations, you can know that your major gift is literally making these lifesaving services possible.
CareFlight holds current DGR1 status.
All donations over $2 or more are tax deductible. CareFlight is registered with the Australian Charities & Nonprofits Commission CAN 003093445.
ABN 18 210 132 023
Our Philanthropy Team look forward to discussing your interests, exploring your options and developing a support package which suits you.
Head of Philanthropy & Community Engagement
Phone 1800 132 023 (toll free)