You can lead your own fundraiser to support CareFlight - inspired by your own personal motivation and fundraising idea.
Every dollar you raise will help CareFlight's frontline crews save lives in your local community and across Australia. What an amazing thing you can achive in your spare time!
Get inspired by what excites or drives you and your community and turn it into a truly FUN fundraiser:
- Get together - host a party or social event
- Take donations instead of gifts at your wedding, birthday or other special event
- Get active - run, walk, swim, ride or fly
- Protect your health - give up alcohol, smoking, junk food or your personal weakness. Your friends will sponsor you to take on this challenge!
- Hold a sale - sell off belongings you don't need anymore in a garage sale, auction or raffle
- Got your own idea? Let it take flight with our support
CareFlight's Comunity Engagement Team are here to support and inspire you all along the way with:
- Handy fundraiser resource kits
- Letters of support to help you collect donations and prizes
- Easy ways to collect your donations - online fundraising pages, donation tins and more
- Merchandise you can sell to raise funds
- Giveaways for your supporters
- and more...
Ready to get started now?
Start your fundraising journey today but clicking here and creating your own fundraising page.
You can also use our page with GoFundraise to create your own free online CareFlight fundraising page and ask your friends, family and workplace to support you by donating online. Click here to go to CareFlight GoFundraise webpage
Contact and support
For support, advice and resources to help you with your fundraising for CareFlight please contact:
Community Engagement Officer
Phone: 02 9843 5122 or 1800 655 876 (toll free)